PARIS Real Estate Finders (PREF)“We take the burden out of finding a home in Paris.”
- Paris apartment sales surged by 89%
- 19% increase in sales over the same period in 2008, and 6% up on the same period in 2007
- Prices of apartments in the capital also increased over the period by 2.9%
- On a annual basis prices in Paris have increase by 5.3% over the period April 09/April 10
- Notaires consider that the shortage of property and low interest rates driving demand are the main reasons for the rise in prices
- Historically high level in 13 out of 20 districts (arrondissements
- Prices in the city have risen by an average of 9.8% in the past year, and by 3.1% over the past three months
- Number of sales in the quarter rose 1.6% over the first quarter, although sales remain 19% below the average for the second quarter for the period 1999-2007
- "That means a capital sum of €100,000 invested in 2000 is now worth €50,000 if it had been invested in the stock market, whereas it would be worth €203,000 if it had been invested in property". -Frederic Dumont a notary in Montreuil
Welcome!We make it simple and safe for you to buy an apartment in Paris. There is no Paris MLS (multiple listing service), but our proprietary, online search capabilities locate properties that fit your specific criteria just like an MLS.
Paris, France apartments for sale are our specialty.
Darrell Halverson & Stephanie Freedman
Click the image above for a new photograph from Paris the City of Light.
Paris Real Estate Finders represents you, the buyer!
Paris Real Estate Finders specializes in helping you find for sale apartments, houses, lofts and artists' studios in Paris, “The City of Light”.
Darrell Halverson and Stephanie Freedman have been investing in Parisian real estate since 1998. After many, many successful Paris apartment searches, they now spend most of their real estate time finding, meeting, and educating clients about the complexities of Paris property purchase.
Darrell and Stephanie own and manage their own real properties in Paris and are experienced with the complexities and vagaries of the Paris market. There is no Paris France MLS (Multiple Listing Service). PREF's proprietary software identifies and ranks properties according to your criteria. PREF maintains a database of available properties in Paris and can “tweak” that database to find you a Paris pied-a-terre that will interest you. We can do a no-obligation f.r.e.e. search for you that matches your specifications to properties actually available for sale today. Why limit yourself to the handful of properties a real estate agent can show you?
PREF is available to you when you are in Paris
PREF knows how hard it is for non-French speakers to find and purchase from thousands of miles away. PREF is available to you in Paris and prepared to advise you starting today. Technologically sophisticated, PREF keeps you closely informed during this exciting, but demanding endeavor.
We've put together some useful information here:
Exploring ParisIt's so interesting to see how each individual search to buy a Paris apartment can lead to new ideas:
I loved the Jacques Bonsergent area of Canal St. Martin, and felt comfortable in the Etoile, Place des Ternes section of the 17th. Parc Monceau was fantastic. The St. Georges/Martyrs area is quite a nice little pocket in the 9th, as was the Rue de Levis in the 17th.
Ultimately, my big "sea change" during this trip occurred because I was staying in the tourist heart of the St. Germain. Though everything was super convenient, I really, really, really wouldn't want to live there. The city was crawling with Rugby fans, and though my apartment was quiet, I can see the tourist presence wearing mightily on you if you were a resident.”
Peggy P, Los Angeles